Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Incinerator as Eye Candy -Response

The incinerator as Eyes Candy article by Elisabeth Rosenthal talks about the incinerators in Europe where this incinerators are close to neighborhoods due to their little harm of contamination and its benefits of producing electricity and heat and hot water to the neighborhood. Well, considering all this benefits that come up from the incinerators, I wouldn't mind to have one in my neighborhood because it will not only help to get hot water or electricity but to the reduction of trash. I would feel at some point happy because trash would be reused or regenerated instead of being piled in landfills creating bigger mountains of trash. This doesn't means that if we have one in our neighborhood the trash problems will end. I believe that trash reduction takes more than an incinerator in our neighborhood. It takes more to fix our garbage waste problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment